My future Job


Traveling through the World has been my dream since I was a child. In that time, I wanted to be a paleontologist and travel around the World finding different species of dinos or another kind of extinct animal or plant. I think that I change the dinos for the cultures. In summary, I only change the time scale.

I'm studying Archaeology and Biological anthropology right now. I chose this career because I love it. I think it's the perfect discipline for me, the work in archaeology have much travel, I will never do the same thing! I have already worked in archaeological sites and I would like to carry on. 

In the future, I would like to work in different archaeological sites, I would like to have a job gives me the opportunities to travel a lot and talk to new people with different cultures. I would love to work assembling the people with archaeology, I think it mostly depends on the archaeological discipline. Honestly, I don't think about the salary (I don't want) I guess I just want to settle down to find a job and have a real career in the archaeology. 

I think, I would like to continue studying the master aboard, in-country like France, Canadá, México or Argentina. 









Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

The fall of the house of Usher

Postgraduate studies

Darien